Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the tire pressure, temp, etc go away if I install a new radio to replace my N130?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
No. Though, you will probably loose info like station ID and turn-by-turn instructions, on the EVIC display.

Just to mention, there is only a 130, a 130S, a 430, a 430N, or a 730N.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gotcha. I can live with that. Can you still use the same mic for Bluetooth?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Dump the Uconnect!

I have the Pioneer 4200NEX with the Maestro and elected to keep Uconnect.

Bad election.

As soon as I find the time I'm going to reprogram the Maestro and use the Pioneer system instead.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
humm, can you still use the factory mic? I already ordered the kicker 77kick10 and the 3.5 kickers for the dash. Ordered a bass blocker for the 3.5's at 600mhz. got them for the sound bar too. adding an amp next month. I might see how it all sounds and then possibly add a HU if it still is not good. I just like the clean lines of the stock radio setup.. oh well..

·
Registered
475 Posts
Can't answer for the factory mic cuz I never use it and have no intention to. If you properly install the correct HU dash kit it looks better and just as clean IMHO.

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
humm, can you still use the factory mic? I already ordered the kicker 77kick10 and the 3.5 kickers for the dash. Ordered a bass blocker for the 3.5's at 600mhz. got them for the sound bar too. adding an amp next month. I might see how it all sounds and then possibly add a HU if it still is not good. I just like the clean lines of the stock radio setup.. oh well..
If you're not changing out the HU then there should be no reason for uconnect to stop working.

If you do change the HU and still want uconnect (which includes the mic) then you will need the Maestro RR to retain uconnect and the steering wheel controls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts