Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's pretty much my motto. But my 91 4.0 is getting hard to start. When once started it runs like a scalded dog. The starter was dragging and I thought that might be the issue I had it rebuilt and it helped some Maybe its time for a complete tune up. plugs, wires, dist. cap and fix that annoying oil drip from the valve cover.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
What do you want use to say? Yes good plan! So do it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah you are probably right, sorry I wasted you guys time I didn't have anything important to contribute like changing the color of my dash board bulbs.:include:

·
Registered
222 Posts
FWIW I did the plugs, wires, cap & rotor, took me less than an hour, easiest vehicle I've ever worked on in that regard! I work on computers for a living so other people can probably get it done in 30m.

Also my valve cover was coated in oil because the fill cap was leaking. I cleaned it up and put a new one from NAPA, $3.99 well spent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 95 YJ was being sluggish, I checked it out thinking it's the plugs and wires need to be replaced again because the salt air where I live. Before I even get to do any work on it she started acting normal. wtf, I'll see what happens next.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts