Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you change and make better or not do to your jeep. I've had my jeep since 2009. Stock until this year, have done a few minor mods to it.

I've got big plans for her but I am torn between which way to go, im not going any higher than 33s. That being said one way is lift it in order to fit them or run matalcloaks. I want my jeep to be able to do what I throw at it.

Im not asking what mods to get or what not to get So I want to hear what you are glad you did or what you regret you did and what you would have changed

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
There is a regrets thread, ya know...

That being said... I should have held out for a Rubicon. Still need to buy new axle upgrades, lockers and 4:1..... got an extra 7-8k laying around I can borrow?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TnDz TJ said:
There is a regrets thread, ya know...

That being said... I should have held out for a Rubicon. Still need to buy new axle upgrades, lockers and 4:1..... got an extra 7-8k laying around I can borrow?
I searched for it on here and google nothing. Well thanks. No need for anymore someone can close this. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And especially on the phone app. Its a little harder to search than the computer. Thanks anyway

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Ah yes....had one of those a few years ago...traded it for an engine rebuild in my 1972 CJ5...which is now gone too...

1984 J10 Townside pickup....if I could go back in time, I would have made AMC build my truck out of quality steel rather than the steel they chose...haha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts