Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had a 100 dollar gift certificate to quadratec and you could get whatever you wanted what would you get. (the item and shipping must be under $100.00

i cant decide what to get and i need some help:doh:

·
Registered
233 Posts
What do you need?:confused:
Lighting maybe?
Chrome parts?
seat covers?
High lift jack?

It's your $100.00 bucks, git what you want.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Mirrors that mount to the windshield frame instead of the doors. That way your completly legal when doorless. And some nice quadratec slushmats. Bam done.
Ian

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
well tell us what u have..... if it were me id break the rules and add it to the funds for a bb lift..... maybe consider stocking up ur offroad kit or some armor?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do have the off road mats now and I got all my electronics and audio set but since I'm still in school I don't want to start on any major projects but I do like the mirrors off of the doors idea

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've already got a tire cover, side steps, floor mats, cargo mat, receiver hitch.
That $100 would likely go toward something I don't have: Jeep clothing
Jeep Clothing - Quadratec

·
i am fluent in kryptonian
530 Posts
hi-lift jack or some straps. a spotlight that plugs into cig lighter. cb radio.

·
Administrator
30,782 Posts
Clover patch window roll
Mesh bikini top
cab cover.

Don't waste your money on mirror relocation brackets. Go buy a cheap set of motorcycle mirrors and slide them into your door hinges when you take the doors off. Just make sure that the stems are long enough to go all the way through so that you can secure them with a nut on the bottom.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like the HID conversion idea, best bang for your buck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts