Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the local trails near me consist of mostly mud. It’s great fun until you have to try and clean mud that’s been cemented on and under the Jeep. Recently I came across this company called slick products who makes and “off-road wash” seemed gimmicky to me but I figured why not a picked up a bottle to use in my pressure washer and WOW does this stuff really work. Apparently it eats through the mud and breaks the suction between the mud and the Jeep. I figured I’d go ahead and share this with everyone in hopes it makes you hate yourself a little less Evey time you go mudding. http://lddy.no/bdjz

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Take a can or 2 of PAM kitchen spray
And spray the bottom of your Jeep and the wheel wells, wheels etc before you go wheeling. Mud won’t stick and the first place and likely fall off on your way home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take a can or 2 of PAM kitchen spray
And spray the bottom of your Jeep and the wheel wells, wheels etc before you go wheeling. Mud won’t stick and the first place and likely fall off on your way home.

Interesting idea, I believe fluid film acts in a similar way.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Yeah, but Fluid Film doesn't give your Jeep that delicious buttery aroma that Pam does.

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Thats why I live in the desert

·
Registered
5,479 Posts

It likely does, and so does Aerospace 303 or ArmorAll but PAM is wicked cheap in comparison.. we use to use PAM on our quads all the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts