Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not looking for anything fancy just the aux port on mine just doesn't work 100% of the time and I really wanna listen to music off my phone instead of the radio. Just looking for something at the very least that has an aux port. Or if someone could direct me in the direction of a cheap head unit. Thanks! 60030 area

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Not looking for anything fancy just the aux port on mine just doesn't work 100% of the time and I really wanna listen to music off my phone instead of the radio. Just looking for something at the very least that has an aux port. Or if someone could direct me in the direction of a cheap head unit. Thanks! 60030 area
I have an aftermarket radio for sale.

Let me check to see if it has a aux port on the face.

Shoot me a pm

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
^ It won't fit in a TJ.

What year TJ do you have? Or what's the model # of your radio? Should be something like P05064354AJ.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
The original poster is looking for a stereo for a TJ....did not believe your unit would fit....good luck selling...
Huh? I'm not selling a radio, I'm saying that a JK radio will not fit in a TJ and asking what year TJ he has as I may have a radio that will fit.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I believe I have an aftermarket CD player (Pioneer) with the Aux port. let me check and I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
yea it has an Aux port. I bought it brand new had it installed in a VW, drove the VW for about 9 months sold it and pulled the stereo and XM receiver.
Both are Pioneer stereo is a 3000 series.

I will take 50.00 and shipping for the radio, and it you want the xm I will do both for 80 and shipping The xm is a receiver that I mounted under the seat and is hardwired in. (like brand new cars factory equipped with XM)

I would also be interested in trading around a bit if you have a oil pan skid for a 97-02 4.0 TJ with AX15 or a steering pump skid. May entertain other items....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts