Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post only clubs you are active in. Give any facts or opinion about the club. If someone already posted about a club your in doesn't mean you can't give your opinion. Hopefully newcomers can use this thread to find groups near them!

I am in two.

Chicagoland Dirty Delta's - Can be found on Facebook. No dues. Big enough you can google them. This is the most active group I am involved with. They have what they call a Suds & Grub once a month. Each one is in a different location. Not only do they go to the Cliffs and Badlands but also have much farther trips. This year has Arkansas, Colorado, & Michigan. If you try to join I suggest putting your jeep as your profile pic until they accept you. They try to make sure you are are true Jeeper before accepting.

Crossroads Jeep Club - They can also be found on Facebook. No dues. They have several outing a year. They normally meet at mark's on Rt 59 in Shorewood! No specific day it will just get posted when they plan it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Down and Dirty Offroad- Down & Dirty Offroad Forums - Welcome to Down & Dirt Offroad. and Facebook. We have new management this year and we have monthly meet and greats at Manny's Ale House. 683 W. St.Charles Rd. in Elmhurst Il. We do quite a few weekend camping/wheeling trips. this year we are going to Drummond island, Michigan, Haspin Acers in Indiana, silver lake dunes in Michigan, and the badlands. Also a couple Cliffs runs sprinkled in. dues are $30/yr. this includes the club tshirt and decal. rest goes to food for the camping trips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts