Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok friends here we go...

March 14/15:
not really figured out an exact plan but there's a meet a greet and work on jeep thing going on. When I get more info and know it's for sure happening I'll post it.

March 21:
Cliffs...pretty self explanatory.
Not sure about how we're meeting there or those types of detail. When I do, I'll post it up!

March 27/28:
Kessie jeep farm...lots of people are heading down Friday night and staying as there is a meet n greet with local jeepers. Also, there's a time change and if you're doing 101 it starts early (2 1/2-3 1/2 hour drive)

Please PM me if you're confused. I did this post really really fast and probably left shit out. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Cool!

I'm for sure at Kessies.

Going to try and get my lift done 14/15 so probably wont make the wrench party.

Tentative for cliffs assuming all goes well with the lift!

·
Registered
658 Posts
I am in for Cliffs.

if more people are in for beer and wrenching on 3/15, we can do it, but if it's just about me needing a place to wrench, I can work something out with a shop near me, don't want to impose on anyone.

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in for Cliffs. if more people are in for beer and wrenching on 3/15, we can do it, but if it's just about me needing a place to wrench, I can work something out with a shop near me, don't want to impose on anyone.
I am just unclear about the details for the wrench "party"

It's Ryan's house so I'm not filling in those details. :D

·
Premium Member
930 Posts
I am in for Cliffs.

if more people are in for beer and wrenching on 3/15, we can do it, but if it's just about me needing a place to wrench, I can work something out with a shop near me, don't want to impose on anyone.
Well, I need to swap out my front and back springs (14/56 for 19/60) and have been losing time on the weekends for other stuff. Perhaps this could be a time for me to have it as 'scheduled time'? Is this what wrench parties are for?

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I need to swap out my front and back springs (14/56 for 19/60) and have been losing time on the weekends for other stuff. Perhaps this could be a time for me to have it as 'scheduled time'? Is this what wrench parties are for?
It was up in the air...wish i could give more info but...

It was stated that Sunday (3/15) around 3:00?

However, until Ryan gives the "ok"...it's in limbo.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
O
Wait for it........

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
3/15
I should start by asking, how many people are actually interested in mods/repairs/warm garage to work? No imposition at all, so long as I'm not left with a pile of old parts and puddles of random fluids to clean up. I have a jack, 6 stands, compressed air. I'm no mechanic, but I'm more than willing to help out. With Youtube and a hammer, we can muscle our way through just about any repair. If we can't, I have duct tape. I'll be up and caffeinated by 8 am, garage can be available then, I'd just like an idea of who's coming and when. If this was meant to be more of a social gathering, well I'm dense:mooning: come over after lunch, I'll be working in the garage.

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Ryan for clearing that up, high five!
I can wait to do my belt for that occasion. Woohoo!

You're just a bit far from me :eek:

·
Registered
21,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Either way I'll stop buy and bring Ryan a case of beer for his troubles. You and Angela have a beer choice?

·
Registered
144 Posts
No need to bring us beer, we've got plenty. Stupid snow storm canceled our super bowl party. Lol.

But if you want water or pop, you best bring your own.

·
Registered
433 Posts
21ST im SOL, baby shower :( unless i go half day and book it back b4 any one notices , Kassy's Farm im most likely for whole weekend unless this baby shows, emailing them now any way, at least they can have my money. Im down for a meet and greet and help with repairs and clean up and i got the Millers or food :- and yorkville is super close to me if yorkville is on yorkville road
am i missing any thing else ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm newer to the forum. Is the wrenching party for all members? I will have sway bar links and an OPDA to install and would like experienced help with getting it all in.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts