Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After selling my 04 TJ back in September and missing the Jeep world for 5 long months, I've finally found what I was looking for:

97 TJ 2.5 auto with a small lift, 33s, flat tube fenders, sliders, 4.88s, lockers, bumpers.

I wish it had selectable lockers instead of automatic, but for the price I paid I'm not complaining!

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not entirely sure what size lift it is, I'm thinking about a 2.5"-3". I'll measure a stock vs mine and see if I can find out.

The shocks and springs have been painted body color. It does ride really well though!

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm not entirely sure what size lift it is, I'm thinking about a 2.5"-3". I'll measure a stock vs mine and see if I can find out. The shocks and springs have been painted body color. It does ride really well though!
you can measure the lengths of the coils with the jeep on the ground. Stock coil lengths are 12" for the front and 8" for the rear, anything over is your lift height.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. The front springs appear to be 14.5" on flat ground so I'm assuming it's a 2.5" susp lift.

Just finished putting a Trektop NX on and new Rugged ridge XHD seats in. Overall really happy with both. Seats could have been better but they'll fit the bill nicely!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts