Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2002 jeep wrangler x
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would i do? pay off or buy tires and lift? one thing i am sure, i will spend my whole tax money in my jeep.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm paying mine off and buying mud tires with my tax check!

·
Registered
204 Posts
context would be knowing what you want to do with it.
and what you have already put on the jeep.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Even at 0% bank or a finance company owns your jeep. Not yours yet until you hold the title in your name and hand. If you have the money just pay it off. You can always work extra, sell stuff or save. You can always get tires later. It's just my thoughts. But do what you wish its your money.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Pay it off

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Pay it off. You would be surprised at how quickly your money adds up when you arent sending it off for loan payments. You can use that newly saved $$ for mods or whatever else you wish

·
Registered
2002 jeep wrangler x
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm picking up my jeep from shop, i got the rough country lift kit it is a long arm, 6 inches

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
6" of lift sounds like you plan on some major trails. Along with the lift I know you also had them do the tummy tuck. and full plates, right?
So all that's left are the 17" beadlocks and 37" tires, and it's happy trails to you.
Tear'em Up!

·
Registered
2002 jeep wrangler x
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
6" of lift sounds like you plan on some major trails. Along with the lift I know you also had them do the tummy tuck. and full plates, right?
So all that's left are the 17" beadlocks and 37" tires, and it's happy trails to you.
Tear'em Up!
Next issue i am facing is getting rid of the dana 35 and lockers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts