Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get a decent used set of tractor tires around northern illinios. 44s or 46s around thos sizes. i keep finding the real skinny ones but i want sumthin a lil wider

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Not going to be any help on where to find them, but definitely curious what you're putting 46's on lol...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And actualy I think I'm gonna ditch the tractor tire idea and get some 48 inch military off road tires that way it can still be road worthy

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
YjMudslinger said:
And actualy I think I'm gonna ditch the tractor tire idea and get some 48 inch military off road tires that way it can still be road worthy
Just FYI. Those military tires, michelins, are crazy heavy, and have poor siping and grooves for mud. I wouldnt waste your time on either. Just buy some Intercos or something.

And what axles are you using?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats somthin imma have to check out ,all i know is when we are done with the lift its gonna be a monster and im gonna need some big tires.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my dream would be some rockwells but thats not gonna happen so ill prolly just stick to some beefed up danna 60s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts