Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking to get out of my current job and find an exciting and fun career. I have a bachelor's degree and have a variety of work experience. I would like to find a job preferrably along the front range and if it happens to be in Colorado Springs area that would be awesome too. I can send anyone a resume on request and I'm available to start new work about October 15th. Help me out guys. I'm doing alot of applying on my own, but I know networking is very helpful too.

·
Registered
123 Posts
It might help to say what you are looking to do. Just saying you want a new and exciting career isn't real clear on what field you are pursuing.

I recently just decided to progress through to a career change myself and i start classes next week to get my masters so in less than 2 years i will be on my way to a career that i enjoy :)

Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It might help to say what you are looking to do. Just saying you want a new and exciting career isn't real clear on what field you are pursuing.

I recently just decided to progress through to a career change myself and i start classes next week to get my masters so in less than 2 years i will be on my way to a career that i enjoy :)

Good luck!!
Very true sir. I apologize. I'm open to a lot. I have a bachelors in criminal justice and have worked as a volunteer firefighter for 5 years now. I can do anything from sales to working with my hands. I currently work at a real estate company. I'm open to many different jobs I just don't want to be a cop or work in a jail.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Check out social worker positions in nursing homes. With a cj ba, should be able to land one. Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts