Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking for a durable and easy to install/uninstall bikini top for our JKU. Here is a picture of the style. I found this on amazon for $50 seemed a bit cheap...not a bad thing if its a quality product, also never heard of the brand input experience or can you point me in the right direction for a quality product? Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Don't know much about this company, but SpiderWebShade.com is the one I and many others have on their Jeeps. Good luck

·
Registered
41 Posts
I saw that one on Amazon, but ended up going with the Bestop Safari. It was more money, but I haven't heard anyone say anything real negative about the Safari. Pretty easy to put up and takes two minutes to take down.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I've never owned one but ive seen pavement ends stuff around. I have no idea of quality... Never heard anything bad though/

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I don't have one But I did look at a 4dr JKU this weekend that had one installed. IMO it is a waste it looks like crap and I don't see where it would accomplish anything. That is my opinion, No I had one on my YJ and loved it. This might even be nice on a 2dr JK but I would never get one for my 4dr.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
So I'm looking for a durable and easy to install/uninstall bikini top for our JKU. Here is a picture of the style. I found this on amazon for $50 seemed a bit cheap...not a bad thing if its a quality product, also never heard of the brand input experience or can you point me in the right direction for a quality product? Thanks!
Well, that price is just for the curtain portion I believe..not the bikini top.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts