Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I dont know If im loosing my mind or just getting old. I have been searching for about an hour now! I need to replace my blend door actuator motor..... I cant find the part on any aftermarket parts sight!!! Is there another name for this part on the jeep? Im pretty sure thats what it is blend door motor or actuator....Thanks in advanced!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.