Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12" JL W3
photo-1.jpg
Fresh out the shop, painted the mirrors and roof
photo-2.jpg
HID headlights and LED fog lights
photo-4.jpg
photo-3.jpg
Tell me what you guys think
P.S can someone rotate the pictures for me, I'm not sure how to do it. It came out this way when I uploaded it on this...???

Attachments

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Im not one for a jk but it looks good congrads and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to WF! :thumb:

Love the vertical JL's in the top photo. Why not just lay em horizontal...does the vertical orientation make em sound better? I'm a sound system retard.

My neck hurts. :D

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
kbwwolf said:
Congrats, and welcome to WF! :thumb:

Love the vertical JL's in the top photo. Why not just lay em horizontal...does the vertical orientation make em sound better? I'm a sound system retard.

My neck hurts. :D
They are horizontal, the pics rotated

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i actually uploaded them in the right direction and after it got uploaded, it came out sideways...no idea where it went wrong but sorry for the neck cramps lol

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
Well

Welcome to the Forum and to the Jeep Family:wavey:

Now the Mod addiction starts:banghead: Nice color, same as mine but I have the Sport (Black hard-top) and LOVE my Jeep :dance:

Keep in touch, and remember, need help, it's all here! :punk:

Anybody gotta Cervical Collar I can borrow :rofl::rofl:
:popcorn:

keepyerpowderdry

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks everyone for the generosity and positive feedback, i'm going to start modding once spring comes around the corner such as big tires and black wheels and possibility a new head unit for my deck...will keep posted, much love to u guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts