Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a blatant show of one-upmanship, my boss (the chief of my department) saw my Wrangler Unlimited X, and decided he had to have one. So, since he makes more money than I do, he had to go and out-do me and get the Rubi Unlimited with a hard top. The bastard! Now I'm not going to be the only one with the Wrangler Unlimited anymore! Now my doctor told me he's getting one after seeing mine. Where does it end?;)

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
In a blatant show of one-upmanship, my boss (the chief of my department) saw my Wrangler Unlimited X, and decided he had to have one. So, since he makes more money than I do, he had to go and out-do me and get the Rubi Unlimited with a hard top. The bastard! Now I'm not going to be the only one with the Wrangler Unlimited anymore! Now my doctor told me he's getting one after seeing mine. Where does it end?;)
it never does!:eek:
now you just have to lift yours and/or get bigger/better tires so yours will be bigger and more capable!!!!!!:D

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Shoot him.

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
Awww, don't think of it that way. Think of it more as bringing lost souls into the jeep fold.

Of course, more, bigger mods are cool too.:D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shoot him.
Not sure that would make me real popular around the PD, but at least I'd have a free place to stay for the next few decades.

Anyway, he already has a 75 CJ-5 and an 03 TJ. Why's he gotta show a brother up like that?

I'll just get tires that are 1" bigger'n his when I can afford them. That'll show him!:D

·
Kalashnikitty
5,584 Posts
Or you could mount an m1919 Browning on the roof of your jeep.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
you still got him beat, whe you can easyil put your top on and off in the summer. while he's dealin with the hard top

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
and to think....yesterday i was the outcast for suggesting killing one's nemesis :flipoff:
Well be proud of yourself, you're a trend setter! :flipoff:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I know I know!

I'll make you a bumper sticker that says....

"I was first"

All you have to do is send all the prospects to me!

Does that sound like a deal?

I have now sold 37 JKs over the next four weeks I will deliver 23 more. All Orders...

I sure hope I sell a few out of stock!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Just get yours muddy and then call him a Pus*y for having his clean. Call his ride a grocery getter just to piss him off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts