Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
I washed mine every week from the time I bought it until I moved to Texas (about one year). The thing is it never stayed clean for a day even. I started to think there was something wrong with it (and no I'm not talking about my inability to clean it, it was just as shiny as that one in the picture I just kept driving it up the mountain behind my house every single day). The nice thing about Jeeps is they are like the best women and that is they look good both clean and dirty! I have certainly done my share of dreaming about additions but thus far my actual money goes to my wife...although I just paid off the Jeep (after only 1 1/2 years) so maybe I'll finally start making the dreams into reality.

Registered
Looks cool man! Take care of it.. I live the salt life and I have seen many Jeep's rot away from rust. I wash mine at least once a week, I may get comments that it looks too clean but I'm not breaking bolts or worrying about parts rusting into place :thumb: Didn't even break or strip 1 bolt when I installed my lift.

Registered
Looks cool man! Take care of it.. I live the salt life and I have seen many Jeep's rot away from rust. I wash mine at least once a week, I may get comments that it looks too clean but I'm not breaking bolts or worrying about parts rusting into place :thumb: Didn't even break or strip 1 bolt when I installed my lift.
LOL. Your profile pic is awesome! FHRITP.

Registered
I wash mine twice a week - i also wash my wifes MDX all the time too - I have OCD when it comes to a clean car....tire shine never touches my rubber but your jeep looks good with it....welcome to the addiction and nice job with your jeep.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts