Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. Nice forum here. I have a 98 Wrangler Sport 4.0L. 5 spd manual. A/C. 6 disc changer in the trunk. Factory stock. Still has the original carpet. 176,000 mi. My daily driver.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome aboard, thanks a lot for joining! Tell us a little bit more about your Wrangler and post some pictures, when you have a chance.
Thanks. My Wrangler started out as my wife's vehicle we got it from the original owner less than a year after she purchased it. We kept it stock. I plan on uograding the wheels to a different stock alum jeep wheel. I will eventually paint it. It would be nice to find an original hardtop in decent shape at least in my state. Oh, it could use new carpet. Other than that I maintain things as needed. Cooling system and heater core are coming. Various suspension replacements happen all of the time as I live 3 mi off pavement. Exhaust and cat are coming. Still original except for the exhaust manifold and one cat replacement. I will probably replace all u joints sometime this summer and all gearbox fluids. Original joints are still in. Its a jeep and I go off road every day I use it on a ranch to get around the trails on the property as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts