Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, wanting to upgrade from my stock bumper. Problem is that I dont know what kind to get. I really like the astetics of the D-rings. I will probably never off road my Jeep therefore dont need to spend a ton. When looking on quadratec at bumpers I cant tell what the bumper is. I mean I know that it doesnt come with the winch, etc. What would you guys suggest, spending $100-$300. I like something aggressive looking. Any and all thoughts appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Trail Gear

These are on sale for $99. I love mine. Looks tough, has taken some trail abuse, and held up perfectly. I highly recommend it.

·
Registered
642 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Smittybilt xrc has d-ring mounts and looks aggressive but supposedly is cheap and rusts. I think it be fine for the street though... If you look at my profile, that's the one I have...

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Im going to give my stock bumper hell untill I replace it with a rugged ridge modular bumper , but its 400 bucks. Get what you want

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Check out 4wd.com for their BTF (Blue Torch Fabworks) bumpers. I'm running both their front and rear bumpers. The front is a shortie, 3/16" steel, and has d-ring mounts. I'm at a computer (my parents') that doesn't have any of my Jeep photos loaded to it, so I can't post a pic, but I've got pics on the TJ Pictures section of this forum if you want to see how they look. I got both the front and the rear bumper, shipped from 4wd.com for under $440 (shipping was FREE!!). I'm very happy with the fit and finish of both of these bumpers. Just another option for you.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I got the smittybilt xrc front and rear and there fine. Not sure what all the fuss about them is. But anway best price i found was on amazon. Im thankn 274 front and 276 rear

·
Registered
227 Posts
I just got an OR-Fab (Off Road Fabrication). It was only $295 shipped from 4wheelonline.com. It took about a month for them to make it and get it to me, but it was well worth the wait. The welds and powder coating are great. I also really like the way it looks. All the wholes lined up perfectly and and the winch fit like a dream :D

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts