Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
It was quite obvious what went wrong. Shouldn't have happen but it does. Safety is always priority one. One opinion I have though is if properly equipped with tools, and as many people as was around, the hardtop and doors could have been taken off in a very short time. Might have helped with extraction.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
did she had a full roll cage? couldn't really see it, but the jeep held up really well. most rolls i've seen, the windshield was toast. this video puts a full cage higher up on my list.... that was scary.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Same here...can't see the videos you linked to...

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BeaverJeeper said:
did she had a full roll cage? couldn't really see it, but the jeep held up really well. most rolls i've seen, the windshield was toast. this video puts a full cage higher up on my list.... that was scary.
I'm not sure. I wasn't there, just found it on a related video list of a video on this forum

·
Registered
390 Posts
Spotter fail. Driver was following direction.

·
Registered
562 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Spotter sucked,I don't think she was wearing her seatbelt.On the cool side,way cool cop jeep and sweet ktm.Also the pilot and crew are badass!!!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Spotter fail. Driver was following direction.
Gotta agree, spotter error for sure. wth was that guy thinking? Im not a professional but seems the spotter wasnt even a novice
That wasn't a spotter. That was some moron flailing his hands around.
That was a non-confident spotter giving ambiguous suggestions. Here's a straight up retarded spotter repeatedly giving the same dead wrong order:

JK Rubicon Rollover on Rocker knocker Moab - YouTube

1 - 20 of 47 Posts