Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My previous Jeep had KM2s, but I am noticing that the K02s seem to have better ratings on sites like Tire Rack. And...the K02s are less expensive. That said, I like the more aggressive looks of the KM2s better. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
KO2's will be quieter, they're much better in snow, they will last longer, they'll get better mileage.

But...

They don't look as nice. So, you need to decide what is more important to you.

·
Registered
423 Posts
In addition to Potatohead's good assessment, if it is your daily driver, I would think KO2 would be the way to go.
I only use my JKUR on the weekends and for trips, so I went with KM2 pizza cutters, and have never been disappointed with their performance (except on ice).

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I love the look of the KO2's so i'm impartial, wait, i have KO2's in 35's ... :)
Both will be very capable, and i guess it comes down to what you like see your Jeep with. KO2's would be better overall if things like all weather and miles are in your criteria, the KM2's would be better in mud, and i'd assume better in rocks where the MT tread can grab on them like little fingers, though in slippery/slick rocks, the KO2's will be better. Totally up to you and what you'll be doing in your intended drive.
Have fun.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
KO2's all the way. I agree with what the first 3 replies were. I am running KO2's 35" and really enjoy them. Had the factory Rubicon BFG MTA, and the KO2's are much better all the way around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts