Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time posting in the jeep forum by the way. But, I have a 2000 jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and looking to get a TJ. Something way more fun right! I have been looking here in Louisiana but there aren't too many around or at a decent price. I was wondering what you guys think about buying out of state. I have found a 1997 TJ I am really interested in, in Ohio. The hard part is I know I can't test drive it and check the gears ,or look under it for huge rust growths, is it still worth it to go out there? Or what should I do?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am basically looking for a starter TJ, something that I can build how I want. But If you ever have any for sale I would be happy to hear about them. Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been looking here in Louisiana for a while now. If there is a TJ out here, it is way over priced. But thank you guys for the advice. I guess I will try to stay close to home if I want one. Hopefully one will pop up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts