Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have noticed the military discount online for active and recently discharged.

i have also seen the recent graduate or about to graduate discount.

someone touched lightly on a $500 coupon that comes in some catalogs ordered online (more info on this?)

and have heard that certain employers allow you to get in on the "tread lightly" discount incentive..

is there a list of all these incentives and discounts... and how many can be used on an already negotiated price (i.e. they come out of jeeps end versus the dealers end).

when buying a truck for my father (GM).. we found all kinds of amazing deals like "business owner discount" and then they had a book you could pick 3 things out of for free (side steps, bed liner, and tool box we picked)... and then a military discount... curious what all there is for jeep..

-riley

·
Registered
570 Posts
There is a Tread Lightly discount you can get to get by joining the organization. Tread Lightly

I used the Chrysler Affiliates Program to get my discount, (1% below factory invoice), which I have access to since the company I work for takes part in the Passport Unlimited program which offers deals locally and regionally. I believe this is the same deal Tread Lightly has with Chrysler.

·
Premium Member
1,035 Posts
someone touched lightly on a $500 coupon that comes in some catalogs ordered online (more info on this?)
I wish I knew how the 500$ coupon works. Some people have said it was done by zip code / sales region and was related to sales numbers and others have said other reasons. All I know is I requested no less than 10 brochures (going back to January, when I first ordered my 10A), received literature on damn near every Jeep vehicle here was, and never got a coupon.

Out of the blue, last week, another brochure showed up and it had the coupon :facepalm:

and have heard that certain employers allow you to get in on the "tread lightly" discount incentive..
Some companies have supplier discounts; just depends on who you work for.

Tread Lightly is similar, except that anyone can use it with a small donation.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much is the tread lightly discount? can it be added to a pre negotiated deal (i.e. comes out of jeep's end) or does it come out of dealers end?

obviously my goal is to negotiate a price, then discount as much as i can (tread lightly+500$ coupon)

·
Registered
592 Posts
how much is the tread lightly discount? can it be added to a pre negotiated deal (i.e. comes out of jeep's end) or does it come out of dealers end?

obviously my goal is to negotiate a price, then discount as much as i can (tread lightly+500$ coupon)
Tread lightly is an affiliate discount so minimum of 1% below invoice. Plenty of info on here about how to get a little lower.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts