Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jeep Flip-Ur-Top Commercial Member
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the income tax refund comes, I want to start replacing some items on my 2000 TJ Sport before they fail. First I want to target the front & rear suspension components (because they’re original).

What are recommendations for the best replacements of these components?(Links if possible would be great!)

Keep in mind that I want to leave it at stock height, am currently on 31’s and the Jeep TJ is approaching 150K miles but still running great. Also I would welcome suggestions for what to target after this. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Since so many people lift their jeeps, I'd just try to snag a set of gently-used stock springs for cheap, if you need them.

·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there any the preference for replacing the stock shocks? Bilstiens? Something else? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2,725 Posts
I loved my OME shocks, very nice ride quality.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm selling H&R 1" lift springs. They are stock height but stiffer resulting in added height.

·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm selling H&R 1" lift springs. They are stock height but stiffer resulting in added height.
I hadn't really considered lift springs....I'll have to give that some thought, thanks!

·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts