Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 94 yj, the parking brake cable isn't connected to anything.... I am a noob at working on cars (better late than never to learn) ... I am looking for a diagram of how to finish running cable to the brakes

·
Registered
192 Posts
Is there no cable attached to the pedal ? Or is there no cables running to the axle? The parking brake cable should run straight down through the floor under the pedal and along the inside of frame rail on driver's side . There should be a bracket, right near the rear edge of skid plate ,where the front cable meets cables from rear hubs .

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
From the parts book OEM numbers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Haven't looked yet but check EBay and see what they have from part outs.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so I know its been a while since posting about this but other projects have taken over.... finally getting around to parking brake .... it appears this page is for 87-90 yjs.. mine is a 94 and seems the parking brakes are different :/

·
Registered
829 Posts
so I know its been a while since posting about this but other projects have taken over.... finally getting around to parking brake .... it appears this page is for 87-90 yjs.. mine is a 94 and seems the parking brakes are different :/
Don't have a diagram, but this is where the cable "splits" and runs to the drums.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts