Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 382 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havn't seen one of these in the Indiana forum yet and figured why the hell not, just post where you're from in Indiana and what kind of Jeep you're driving.

Sean-Lawrenceburg, IN
2006 Wrangler X

·
Registered
86 Posts
Daelan - Indianapolis (west side)
99 TJ w/ 2.5" lift and 31s

By the way, I've been looking for a fun web project to get into, and I might be able to hook us up with an actual website that people can use to sort by area/jeep/name/etc... No promises, but I'll let you guys know if I make any progress!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greg, from Russiaville (near Kokomo). 99 tj stock/ 4" sus lift still in box hopefully going on soon, if I ever get time to put it on. Looking for some 33" tires to go with.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Derek, Bedford.
White, 2005 sport, 4in lift, Poison Spyder Stinger, 35 " BF Goodrich KM2's, Bushwacker Fenderflares, XRC winch, Axle swap, ETC....

·
Registered
495 Posts
Greg, from Russiaville (near Kokomo). 99 tj stock/ 4" sus lift still in box hopefully going on soon, if I ever get time to put it on. Looking for some 33" tires to go with.
Hey, I'm in Russiaville too.

2000 Tan Sahara. Stock as can be

·
Registered
104 Posts
Seen that Jeep...I heard about a Bundy run in June you up for it?
Yes I have since removed the windshield sticker and the broken running boards. And as far as the Bundy run I have never done anything like that. I'm a lone wolf when it comes to jeepin and my group of friends lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jeremy, Crown Point

2013 JKU Freedom Edition "Oscar Mike" package. Just got it a few weeks ago, finding out it is going to cost me as much if not more than my Harley! Oh well, can't take it with you right?

image-873734153.jpg

1 - 20 of 382 Posts