Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Searched and searched--sorry if I missed this.
Have a 2010 JKUI that's going to need new sneakers this spring and money just became very tight. So: suggestions on tires that look good (meaty, like the stock MT's--Rubicon tires on the Islander package) but might be less expensive and better on highway mileage/cupping/wear. I think I'd prefer white letters (I know, I'm getting really picky), too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Jk! Dont do that. But on another note i have a set of 16.5 inch hummer beadlocks and military 37s that i put on mine on the trail!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Hi All,
Searched and searched--sorry if I missed this.
Have a 2010 JKUI that's going to need new sneakers this spring and money just became very tight. So: suggestions on tires that look good (meaty, like the stock MT's--Rubicon tires on the Islander package) but might be less expensive and better on highway mileage/cupping/wear. I think I'd prefer white letters (I know, I'm getting really picky), too.

Thanks!
Check out treadwrights. Not sure if they are still on back order now though.

Also check the Interco tire Blems page as at the bottom of that page you may just finr what you need if you are willing to go with an E rated tire.

·
Registered
620 Posts
You can always find Rubi take offs.

·
Registered
269 Posts
several options are available in white lettering, and ill give my top three. Falken Rocky Mountain A/T, Cooper discoverer ATP and Cooper discoverer ATR. the ATP is the most aggressive looking with the rocky mountain coming in second and the ATR at the end

·
Registered
8 Posts
Been looking to upgrade mine as well, looking at dick cepak fun countries 33" but want to be sure they fit without any trimming cheaper is not always better or worth it in the long run

·
Registered
973 Posts
Definitely look for a set of Rubi takeoffs on Craigslist. You can typically find a set of wheels and tires for about $1,000. Not sure if that fits your budget, but you tend to be able to score some really good finds on takeoffs on CL.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts