Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here it is! Our inaugural SoCal Brew N Chew! Bring your family and friends and your Jeep, and enjoy some food and drinks in the company of other awesome Jeepers! Then afterwards, we can hang out in the parking lot for a bit, talk more Jeep stuff, and check out all the cool things everyone has done with their Jeep and get some ideas for our own Jeep.

When:
Tuesday 2/7/12 6:30pm

Where:
The Big Cheese Pizza Co.
3397 Mission Inn Ave
Riverside, CA 92501
951-784-0555
www.thebigcheesepizza.com

Going:
1. yomondo (1)
2. JPi1
3. turdhurdler (2)
4. suicideking (1)
5. schoonover

Maybe:
1. BillG.OTD
2. brightsidememe (1)
3. Larry (turdhurdler's friend)

Post up if you'd like to join us, and let us know how many people will be coming so we can get a head count for the reservation.

·
Read Only
2,599 Posts
Sounds good and I have been to Big Cheese, good choice. I would like to be in, but have to be a maybe for now as I may have an overnight business trip to AZ on that night.

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good and I have been to Big Cheese, good choice. I would like to be in, but have to be a maybe for now as I may have an overnight business trip to AZ on that night.
Alright, hope you can make it.

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys, let me know how many people you have going, so I can get a head count. I'll call in a few days and make a reservation.

Got you on the "maybe" list. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Six Gun Matt said:
Damn! this will be close to me, but seeing that I have my annual review at work first thing the following morning, going out drinking the night before probably wouldn't be smart. Next time.
Ahhh come on....they serve milk!

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn! this will be close to me, but seeing that I have my annual review at work first thing the following morning, going out drinking the night before probably wouldn't be smart. Next time.
You don't have to drink, dude. Come on out.

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
775 Posts
Bummer. If I was down there visiting a buddy I would have dropped by. Missed it by a week!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts