Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some cosmetic things done (or will be doing) for the rig today. Just got the TF BB installed (pictures to follow), and have purchased some of the Sahara appliqué's to install on my '13 JKUR (I plan to wrap them with Hexis carbon fiber wrap and installing them after).

Just need some creative ideas of individuals whom have mounted the front license plate elsewhere? I tried searching the forum's however couldn't find much. Do you think the plastic wind dam underneath the front bumper would hold the plate?

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
There is usually a minimum and maximum height requirement in the law and a legibility requirement as well.

Your air dam idea wouldn't fly in CA -

California Vehicle Code 5201. (a) License plates shall at all times be securely fastened to the vehicle for which they are issued so as to prevent the plates from swinging, shall be mounted in a position so as to be clearly visible, and so that the characters are upright and display from left to right, and shall be maintained in a condition so as to be clearly legible.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts