Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking about doing a run 4th of July up to big bear do a couple of trails during the day then go lake side for the fire works. Bring your family's. All are welcome. So if you are interested in this run let me know!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
We are thinking of being up there for the 4th. Which trails are you thinking of?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:happyyes: I don't know what level of experience you have, but Holcomb Creek and Dishpan Springs are pretty aggressive trails for newbies. Just sayin!!
not a newbie bro lol but thank you for your concern. I did John Bull on 33s with no lockers so I think I can handle it. Your welcome to join

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
not a newbie bro lol but thank you for your concern. I did John Bull on 33s with no lockers so I think I can handle it. Your welcome to join

:lmao:
That's quite different then, eh? Sorry for the mix-up. Maybe when the middle of June rolls around, I will be ready for some 4th of July plans. LOL Thanks for the invite.

·
Registered
524 Posts
do you think john bull or jack hammer would be doable on 29" with rear locker and stock suspension? I dont really care about minimal damage as long as it doesnt cost me more than $100 to fix with junkyard parts or welding?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
do you think john bull or jack hammer would be doable on 29" with rear locker and stock suspension? I dont really care about minimal damage as long as it doesnt cost me more than $100 to fix with junkyard parts or welding?
jack hammer probably not. John Bull we could get you through. All about your spotters. I barly made it up part of jack

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what size lift are you on

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
we can get you through might need a tug hear and there on stock suspension

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hit me up on face book if you have one. Insane canyon krawlers

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just FYI, I was able to get through John Bull with 31" MTs, 1" spacer lift, and 1 locker pretty easily. I got hung up once or twice (either on stock transfer case skid or rear diff), but just backed up and fixed my line. It wasn't really that tough. With good driving, I don't think you'll have much problem, but I know plenty others will disagree.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just FYI, I was able to get through John Bull with 31" MTs, 1" spacer lift, and 1 locker pretty easily. I got hung up once or twice (either on stock transfer case skid or rear diff), but just backed up and fixed my line. It wasn't really that tough. With good driving, I don't think you'll have much problem, but I know plenty others will disagree.
indeed very easy

1 - 20 of 20 Posts