Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no inside curtisy lights, new bulbs, battery at holder, seems like no ground, all wiring goes into a harness ,any help would be greatly appreciated , thanks in advance I have a 2000 jeep wrangler sport Tj..

·
Registered
374 Posts
Sounds like the #4 fuse has been pulled out so they wont work when the doors are removed. The fuse is located behind the glove box, remove the strap from the glove box door and it will come off allowing access to the fuse panel. For a quick check you might want to turn your headlight switch to the left, counter clockwise until it clicks your dome lights should come on even without the #4 fuse this leaves the driver the option of turning interior lights on and off. Dont forget to turn the headlight switch back to the right so you will have panel lights, the headlight switch acts as an adjustable dimmer switch for the lights in the dash panel. Let us know how this works!!!~ Good Luck!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
My tj has a switch on the left side of the glove box that you can turn on and off in case you remove the doors. Not sure if that helps your problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts