Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I run and sell those lights...minus their brand name on it. They are import LEDs that are simply bought and rebranded. I buy them direct from the manufacturer.
Their prices are not terrible really. A pair of their cubes are $136 and I sell them locally for $100....I have no overhead though.

As far as quality...they are great so far. Water and dust proof. Great construction.

As far as light output...insanely bright.

I have been testing different light bar mounts for the 50". I currently have the PSC mounts with Genright lower tabs welded on for Duallys.
I am waiting on a brand new set of mounts from another company (look for a review soon) that I think I am going to like better.
I also have a set of Genright windshield guards that I planned to add mounting tabs to, but have not had the chance to do so yet.

I have the 50", a pair of Duallys, and a 13" bar mounted on my TJ.

·
Registered
368 Posts
How do those LED cubes compare to Kc-Hilights?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...these lights will be added to the shopping list haha.
Could you post up a pic of them in use? Like a night shot with just headlights and then with only the CUBES?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Unless you're looking for something that will just be used to impress your friends of course, then you'll want the name brand ones.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha Nah I rum some woody trails and there are lights for night riding since its a city road but definitely not enough, so I need some good lights.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
How do those LED cubes compare to Kc-Hilights?
The cubes (16w) are 1440 lm.
KC Highlights (100w) are about 2900 lm.

LEDs put out about three times more lumens per watt than a halogen bulb does.
The 16w cubes compare closely to a 50w halogen light.

Since you mentioned KC...the lights I carry make KC's line of LED lights.
...these lights will be added to the shopping list haha.
Could you post up a pic of them in use? Like a night shot with just headlights and then with only the CUBES?
I will get some pics for you this weekend while doing some work on the Jeep. I have HID headlights, so that will not make for a good comparison.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome man! No worries in comparison, my neighboor has the HIDs so ill be able to do a fair comparison

Thanks!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts