Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the Inspired Engineering Revolver fog lights on my 2011 Jeep sport....... WOW what a difference. I got the amber lens option.... not because of the hype about color bands etc. but because I just liked them....well... ok.... that and the fact that the smoked lens nullifies about 23-28 percent of the light..... which I'll tell you after seeing these lights may NOT be that big of a deal!
Installation was a snap about 30 mins and I did stop occasionally to answer a few questions from another interested party....lol
I think they may need a bit more aiming time , but it's pretty cold here so I just got them close. No one flashed me soooooooooo
Now these seem to be a quality built product, they have a solid feel and like I said install was pretty straight forward....even for me!
The light output is pretty awesome and seems to go well with the JWS.... I just have to wait for some fog now.... or rain!
HEY maybe I'll see yellow snow!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,238 Posts
I have the Inspired Engineering 6 cubes on windshield pillar, with both the clear and amber covers. They make some great lights, would not hesitate to recommend their products.

·
Registered
342 Posts
They just upgraded all their 4 cube and 6 cube lights for same price. I have a set of revolvers and love them. I have one of their light bars.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I bought their JK fog light bracket replacement kit last year and I agree, they are BRIGHT! They bolted right up to my Barricade bumper with no issues. They're definitely a solid alternative to paying Rigid's inflated prices.

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I agree with all said. I have the 6 cube floods and love them. Will be getting some 6 cube spots to go with them.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Ive got their 4cube's on my a-pillars. They've takin a beating so far here in Chicago.

Once I pull the trigger on a new bumper i'm going to get the revolvers for fogs. Glad to see a good review on them.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have their 6 cube fogs and their 6 cube a pillar. Great product, met the guys last year at JeepBeach,great guys as well.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
re-aimed these bad boys and I have to say they're great in the crappy weather we're having in south central Pa.
Nice to know other's have had such success with these lights or the cubes from Inspired.
I talked to one of the guys for a good 45 mins on the phone, very informative, very polite and most of all very helpful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts