Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017/18 JK Wrangler automatic:

I watched a video put out by Crawl TV about 100 times and read all the instructions before installing my CB. I used a CFE Products accessory power tap (model JK-APT 2011) for power to the connector box and the installation seemed to be text book -- no sweat. The CB works as it should and all was well...until I tried to use the hill descent button wheeling this weekend and the light didn't illuminate on the dash and it seemed not to work. I just controlled my descent speed by manually downshifting the auto tranny when needed, but I am wondering if I could have messed something up behind my dash on my CB install? Literally everything else works -- the power window controls, the emergency flashers, everything in the bar of controls where the descent control button is located.

Thoughts? My first idea is to tear everything back apart and look and see if something is loose, but it doesn't seem like anything should be since everything else is working fine.

Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the silly questions...

Did you check the Hill Descent Fuse?
When is the last time you used it?

No I have not checked the fuse. I used in Moab the middle of April at EJS but had no need until this weekend. Could my CB install have made the fuse blow? Random coincidence?

:pullinghair:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts