Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I recently installed an alpine KTP 445U using the two metra harnesses. I also made sure to add the two pins 2 and 13 to the harness, so steering wheel controls still work... the amplifier and all my speakers work... but Uconnent and bluetooth no longer work, nothing happens when i click the phone button. Bluetooth connects to my phone but won't play any music. Also Sirius is a bit weird and often says Acquiring signal but works after a minute, weird, and FM radio only works for some stations. Does anyone know what's going on? It seems weird... I swear I connected everything correctly but I can post a picture of my harness if need be

I have a 2017 Unlimited sport with the normal 130n head unit, connectivity group, (no LCD)
When i plug in the my phone through the Usb it recognizes it's plugged in, but it won't play. Only the AUX input on the head unit plays my phone

·
Registered
146 Posts
I had the same problem, it was the pin I had to add to the harness. I did not have it seated properly. It drove me nuts for a few weeks, I just dissasembled the harness and rebuilt it. When I did that I saw the loose cable immediately.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts