Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posting my install. I routed power to my aux battery so it's on 24/7 for my surveillance cameras and IoT gear. It's a BR1 Mini using T-Mobile service. The All-in-one antenna is mounted above the speaker bar for best reception. The gateway is for industrial use. It's also used for trains/law enforcement/public transportation so it's very rugged.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,497 Posts
Just posting my install. I routed power to my aux battery so it's on 24/7 for my surveillance cameras and IoT gear. It's a BR1 Mini using T-Mobile service. The All-in-one antenna is mounted above the speaker bar for best reception. The gateway is for industrial use. It's also used for trains/law enforcement/public transportation so it's very rugged.

How is this any different / better than just running a hot spot off of your phone?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How is this any different / better than just running a hot spot off of your phone?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
This is dedicated and not consuming your phones battery. Additionally, this setup is on 24/7. It stays on while the car is off so it allows me to remotely see my blackvue cameras live.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts