Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the jeep about a month and a half ago been trying to de-bling it ever since lol.was covered in chrome all that's left are the wheels :rolleyes: So today I did led's a pita with the evaporator canister mod but turned out nice.Tomorrow I may tackle the psc trail gate :dance: Doing smaller mods for now will do a moderate lift in the near future :thumb: Here are a few pics of the lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice, are you deleting reverse lights? Or are they built into the tail light led,s. located elswere? Where did you get those led's?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks good! Care to elaborate on the evap issues?
I belive 03 and newer mines an 05, you need to modify the location of the evaporator on the passanger side....you either need to space it forward or trim the bracket some, I trimmed the bracket.so you must remove the wheel and wheel well liner to access the evaporator.the evaporator is right up against the rear quarter and the led won't clear without modification.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, are you deleting reverse lights? Or are they built into the tail light led,s. located elswere? Where did you get those led's?
Thanks!
They don't have backup lights on them not sure if I will do anything for that yet.
I bought them on amazon for $27.00 for the pair shipped.

:thumb:

·
Registered
270 Posts
I did my LED's without modding the Evap stuff. I was just careful to measure before I cut and got the plug to clear the top of the canister. I'll be following this, as a Trailgate is in my future as well.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got the trailgate test fitted today....not bad but needs some final cleaning up on the gate edges a little rough for my liking...hope to have it done next week with paint and final install.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts