Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like i said i installed a Skyjacker 2'' spacer lift kit Skyjacker 2" Spacer Lift Kit for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ & Unlimited - Quadratec in my 2002 wrangler sport with 31'' tires then i install a bumper and winch and now my front is 2.5 inches lower then the rear of my jeep,Can i replace the front coils with Skyjacker 2.5 coil springs with the front spacers and the shocks that came with the lift to level it out, thanks

·
Mostly old school..!
12,149 Posts
Your stock springs are probably shot and have sagged with the excess weight. I would suggest, since you are considering replacing front springs anyway, that you just get a set (4) of the 2.5" Old Man Emu springs. You could probably get all four for in the $300 or so range, then just leave the spacers off. The OME springs would be a much better choice than the Skyjacker, and you wouldn't have the sagging problems. You can get the fronts in 3 styles to match the extra weight on the front. JMHO

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
^ I agree. OME springs will make a huge difference and will lift the jeep back up to where you want it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so i should get ome springs with no lift should i get heavy duty spring atleast what are the 3 styles of ome springs

·
Registered
159 Posts
so i should get ome springs with no lift should i get heavy duty spring atleast what are the 3 styles of ome springs
call dpg offroad tomorrow or whenever you're ready their number is on their website tell them your setup what bumpers you have gear you normally carry etc. and they'll set you up with what you need

1 - 5 of 5 Posts