Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M going to install a 2.5" lift and was looking at Teraflex. My last Jeep 10 years ago I went with Rubicon lift. I'm not Rock Crawling anymore which was a condition of getting another Jeep lol.

I've never had a Teraflex lift on any if my rigs in the past, are there any concerns with the product I should be aware of? I'm just going to install a budget boost, any wheeling will be light to moderate.
It's going on a 2014 JK Sport 4 door

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I can't speak to the budget boost. A lot of guys on here have them though.

I have their 2.5 inch coil lift with 9550 shocks and have no problems. I like the way it rides and install was easy.

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
M going to install a 2.5" lift and was looking at Teraflex. My last Jeep 10 years ago I went with Rubicon lift. I'm not Rock Crawling anymore which was a condition of getting another Jeep lol.

I've never had a Teraflex lift on any if my rigs in the past, are there any concerns with the product I should be aware of? I'm just going to install a budget boost, any wheeling will be light to moderate.
It's going on a 2014 JK Sport 4 door
Teraflex makes good products and the Teraflex 2.5" Budget Boost comes with everything you need to get the lift installed. Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like a quote!

-Ryan

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I just installed a Teraflex leveling kit on a Buddies JKU.
Instructions suck, but the kit is quality. Looks like the 2.5" BB is just a few more components.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
image-2748404418.jpg

This was my last Jeep as you can see my upgraded power steering system out performed my tie rod

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well after doing some reading and looking at what the different lifts offer. I went with the Rubicon brand. The spacers in the 2 1/2" lift has the leveling built into to the system and was only 10 bucks more.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Well after doing some reading and looking at what the different lifts offer. I went with the Rubicon brand. The spacers in the 2 1/2" lift has the leveling built into to the system and was only 10 bucks more.
May I ask what changed your mind???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was looking at Tereflex and a leveling kit. The Rubicon Lift has the leveling built into it. I had a Rubicon long arm kit on my last Jeep and liked the quality.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts