Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all,

I'm about to start installing the top and looking at the "directions" and the 1 youtube video available, I will probably run into some problems. When that happens, I'll be coming here to the experts for advice. I have several of the ORH threads open and will reference them as well. Just giving you guys a heads up :thumb:

If you guys have any other tips for the install, feel free to post them.:Thanx:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Happy to help. Get it plenty warm in the sun before you put it on. Send me a PM or reply if you run into issues. It's not as bad as the horrible instructions make it seem.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's no really clear order in the directions. What order did you install everything? so far I've put on the side rails and the door rail things. (i'm great at describing things i know :D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I got the bikini portion on before the sun went down and then I had to call a day. The directions suck, but the youtube video helped. I'll finish putting on the windows tomorrow. I did put the first row panel on first and the second row panel second. That was a mistake and made putting on the second panel much more difficult. Won't be doing that again! :atomic:
I'll post a picture when I'm not ( not that you guys have never seen it before):wavey:

Now its time for a beer! :drinks:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts