Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it true that if I instal the intake system in my Jeep Wrangler 94 yj, will I save gasoline ? Taking into account that it`s lifted 5 inches and I have 33 by 12.50 tire size. I would appreciate your help. Thank you.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I agree, they look cool and makes it sound a little tougher but that's about the extent of the upgrade not to mention your drop a few hundred dollars (depending on brand)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the information provided. What can you tell me about putting the hi-lift jacks on the hood? I like the way they look but I am not sure if the hood may get damaged or bent.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
roadruner said:
Thank you for the information provided. What can you tell me about putting the hi-lift jacks on the hood? I like the way they look but I am not sure if the hood may get damaged or bent.
Look on quadratec.com I think the should sell that stuff. They sell any for jeep. From what iv seen its just a mount that it locks into. I personally don't like the way it looks on the hood.

·
Registered
42 Posts
not a fan...

I don't like the 'jack on the hood' look either...

put mine on the rear bumper...

outta the way till ya' need it...

Nike

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Nike Holley said:
I don't like the 'jack on the hood' look either...

put mine on the rear bumper...

outta the way till ya' need it...

Nike
I agree the back bumper is a good spot. I also like it on the front bumper or even on a roof rack. There's tons of places to put it!

·
Registered
483 Posts
you can mount it on the hood but i put mine in the back for weight distribution i just used fence bands, a few bolts,and some wing nuts cost like 10 bucks looks good and better than a 100 dollars another guy in in my club took out the single bolt in the hinge and used all thread, nuts and washers to make his own mount he even drilled a hole in the all thread so he could lock it ill post some pics of mine if u want:punk:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts