Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the kaki on my 08 4 door rubcion I don't really like the kaki and I dislike the old grey more. Don't want black its too hot. I want a tan like on the tj saharas or the 'jk '11 that had the " medium oak" tan I can't find any replacement carpet except black. I can set covers and dash treatments but still having a hard time with carpets

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
833 Posts
I agree.....the interior colors really do suck, as well as the fabrics they use. Tan is also my favorite interior (and exterior) color. Believe it or not, my '84 renegade had cranberry (heavy duty vinyl) for upholstery, and matching carpet. The CJ-7 was sort of a "raspberry" color with a thick yellow hood stripe. It seems that all the manufacturers are cutting back on interior colors and seem for the most part to be sticking with black or grey.
As far as carpets, why not try a carpet store and check out some indoor/outdoor samples and see if they have any remnants that you can cut to fit your Jeep.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts