Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Unlimited - I wanted to know if there was a way I can make the interior lights go off inside the car with doors open. I like to leave my tailgate open when I am out fishing and all the light stays on inside. ..

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a 2015 Unlimited - I wanted to know if there was a way I can make the interior lights go off inside the car with doors open. I like to leave my tailgate open when I am out fishing and all the light stays on inside. ..

Thanks in advance!
There is the ability to turn the interior lights on and off where the blinkers are activated. I think it is part of the adjustment of the dimmer for the dash.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Thanks in advance!
There is the ability to turn the interior lights on and off where the blinkers are activated. I think it is part of the adjustment of the dimmer for the dash.

·
Registered
430 Posts
We leave our doors open all the time camping. Our lights just time out after awhile. If you only half shut the doors the light will not come back on when reopened.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts