Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Right on. I'm gonna mess with bumpstops a little and maybe get some adjustable quick discos for the front seat next. Been cold and wet here so I've been putting off the bumpstop tweak till it dries up.

You start looking at unlimiteds yet?
We've got a family friend that's got a mint 2014 JKUR that we can get for a great deal. Might be doing that. If so it would be the wife's jeep unfortunately :(

Love that bottle opener! Man I love your jeep. Just trade me? :0

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Not much of a build update, but did paint the mounting hardware for the bottle opener to a flat black. Primed it and sprayed - makes the fishy pop more IMHO

Been warm here, had the freedom panels off for over a week now. Ordered some mirror heads and relocate brackets from Quad so I can yank the doors. I pulled 'em once and drove with no side mirrors - that kinda sucked in traffic if I'm honest.

Been wheelin a few more times, still really love her!

I wish mud wasn't the first stage of rust because I wear it with pride...until my rational brain kicks in and makes me wash it off.

·
Registered
257 Posts
hey man how are you liking the jks front sway bar disconnects? i need a new set up front was looking at these but i dont want to get a set thats noisy.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts