Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like everyone to meet skittles. She is an 04 Rubicon that is Electric Lime Green. Found her in October with 41k. She has been a good girl so far to me. She has grown to be a big and strong girl in the last few months.

**Some pictures came from the cell phone**

This is how she looked when I bought here. She came with soft and hard tops.

Next I decided that I would bed line her. Girlfriend and I stripped everything, took the wax off, taped, and painted it. Was a pita but is nice.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The lift and tires came next. I choose a Rough Country 3.25 lift. For now i have the T-case drop until I get drive shaft and upper control arm. Money kill's ya

This is the lift with stock tires, 245/75/16.

Her lift with her new black heels. Got her the Cooper STT 285/75/16.

I upgraded her chest and butt. Her chest grew stronger with an XRC8 with synthetic line. Also went with Smitty bumpers. Hard to beat for the money. Ran a CB antenna off the rear light.

This is a side pic after her bath last night and before her waxing.

I have a great girlfriend. She helped with the bed lining, did the lift with me, bought my bumpers, winch, and allowed me to pay her back over a few months for the tires. For graduating UGA she got me a CJ-7 that's my new project jeep. That will be starting in a few months. Little preview: she has a 350, GM14 Bolt, D44, and np 205 right now. Plans include rebuild motor, 1 ton front, all locked up, linked suspension, roll cage tied to the frame, np 203/205 doubler, and whatever else.

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
Looks Great!! I will definitely recognize you on the road. The only thing left to add is your WF decal.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks Great!! I will definitely recognize you on the road. The only thing left to add is your WF decal.
Appreciate it.

Where you get the stickers from.

I need a UGA sticker on there.

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
X2 does she have a brother?:rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
Sharp Rig-My daughter informed me she wants it for Christmas-I told her too late this year. She should be able to find another one before next Christmas. She has been looking for one that color for a while but timing or something always wrong.

Again nice rig-will the back tires move back when you get drive shaft and control arm?

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
X2 does she have a brother?:rofl:
One Married and the other has a g/f.

I feel uncomfortable.
Just trying to be funny. Maybe a fail.

Sharp Rig-My daughter informed me she wants it for Christmas-I told her too late this year. She should be able to find another one before next Christmas. She has been looking for one that color for a while but timing or something always wrong.

Again nice rig-will the back tires move back when you get drive shaft and control arm?
If I change the lower control arms then yes. The upper controls the pinion angle while the lower can allow the axle to move back.

·
Registered
802 Posts
nice!

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
I parked next to a Lime TJ once... definitely more interesting color than my Teal one. :D Looks sharp bud.

·
Brewing, Skiing & Jeeps..
549 Posts
You're right. I was just trying to be funny. Shame shame. Naming your Green Jeep "Skittles" is way beyond my comic ability. I withdraw my post you comic genious....Bravo.:wavey:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts