Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Is anyone else having this issue? As soon as I switch over to bluetooth streaming audio on my 730N RHR, the whole thing locks up and the only way to even turn it off is to kill the power. I even turn the vehicle off and still have a frozen screen on the unit for several minutes until power is finally cut. (For reference, I have a 2012 JKU with a September 11 build date, and have had my head unit replaced once already... gotta love the 730n. Ugh.)

This behavior started the moment i upgraded to iOS6 on my 4s, and I have yet to find anyone else experiencing this issue. Any feedback or ideas of how to solve this at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

-KT

·
Registered
681 Posts
iOS6 doesn't play nicely with any Bluetooth streaming device... Really only hands-free works reliably. I am sure Chrysler will release an update to the 730N soon enough; they are probably already taking thousands of complaints daily about this.

iOS6 doesn't really work for any of the integration devices that were designed to work with the older versions - even brand new aftermarket stereo's currently have no support for iOS6 besides Hands free calling. This seems to happen every time Apple releases a new OS; they just don't care to make sure it's backwards compatable.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, this is actually encouraging. Thanks for the response; hopefully the wait won't be too long and will solve all the other issues with bt streaming as well.

Thanks again,

KT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts