Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of some woods we can go have some fun?? I have a couple of others that will join in....Iowa or Illinois around Quad Cities.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Let me know if you find someplace to go. I would be interested.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone know of some woods we can go have some fun?? I have a couple of others that will join in....Iowa or Illinois around Quad Cities.

If you find anywhere, I would like to join in. I am ten minutes north of Davenport in Eldridge, IA. If I find anything, I will post on this board to let you know.

Todd.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Todd...look me up on Facebook. Brad Popejoy Moline, Il. There's a get together on Sunday if u wanna come.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
There really isn't anything around here unless you drive to The Cliffs in Illinois. Private land is also really difficult to find. Last winter we had some good times on level B roads in Jackson County, hopefully we get some good snows this year!

I'm also in Eldridge, bright red 2012 Rubicon Unlimited with gray AEV wheels and 2.5 inch lift.

·
Registered
76 Posts
If you go north of davenport to maquoketa, there are some sweet level b roads. Check online at Maquoketa caves state parks. Tons of level b roads around there. Other than that, there is no good place to jeep around the quad cities :(

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I live in Maquoketa.. there are a few level b roads around my house. I also have some woods at my house to. Not a lot.. a narrow valley with a creek and a few cliffs.. it does fine for me when I have to test my new upgrades out ;) everything is over grown and needs some chainsawing. And I have two Bobcats ! I have always made little trails in the past but its a lot of work for one person

·
Registered
7 Posts
what are level b roads?

and so theres no good places to go around the quad cities?

i just bought a 99 wrangler with 33" mtr's and 5" of lift. lookin for some trails to tear up and mud to splash through :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
theres also miobi out south of Knoxville/desmoines area

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am from east moline, and believe it or not, there are places to go here. There is a spot in moline down by the rock river. The locals call it Heritage. There is also a spot in davenport. That spot is on the far west side of davenport, and it's right off of Concord street. Concord street has some nasty holes. Which are right on the Mississippi River, so you better have a beastly jeep. There is one more spot in Milan right directly across the bridge from Concord street. That spot is under the bridge in Milan. All these spots are legit if you just want to get the jeep dirty and just have a little fun.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live in bettendorf, i would like to know of some more spots too! I think i know what your talking about by the spot by the rock river, it was pretty good when i went there but it was drying up with no rain

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
I running down to Kentucky and going to run Turkey Bay with a bunch of WF members.

You are all welcome to wheel with us.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts