Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you get that done at Streetnoyz? That's who fabricated my dash. They did a pretty good job. I inset my stock radio and wired the iPad mini up to it. There's another company that makes a nice fabrication where the iPad is "cradled" in the dash which looks pretty good too. So far I've had this for a year and it's worked great! all my iPad music/navigation, etc.. goes through the stock speakers. It gets a little hot sometimes but that's about the only drawback I've had with it so far.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thought about it, just another reason for someone to break into the Jeep.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Did you get that done at Streetnoyz? That's who fabricated my dash. They did a pretty good job. I inset my stock radio and wired the iPad mini up to it. There's another company that makes a nice fabrication where the iPad is "cradled" in the dash which looks pretty good too. So far I've had this for a year and it's worked great! all my iPad music/navigation, etc.. goes through the stock speakers. It gets a little hot sometimes but that's about the only drawback I've had with it so far.
. Kool

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
That is sick!

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
Thought about it, just another reason for someone to break into the Jeep.
Or...you could take it with you? Or maybe put it in an underseat lockbox? Or....if you have a trunk enclosure, put it in the cubby in the trunk...thus it is inside the cubby inside the trunk enclosure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts