Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well knowing there is a lot of both positive and negitive feedback on teh IPCW Taillights I pulled the trigger on a set thru Amazon who had the best price in Platnium color. They showed up today and I immediately installed them and got bad news.

Fresh out of the box the passenger side running light doesn't work and the reverse lights don't work on either one. Gotta love import quality. Back to Amazon to try another set. Sucks. :nonono:

·
Registered
157 Posts
...and pictures of them NOT lit up.....bermuda and the smoked please!.....if ya have a black JK would be even better

·
Registered
2 Posts
...and pictures of them NOT lit up.....bermuda and the smoked please!.....if ya have a black JK would be even better
i ordered the ipcw bermuda blacks and got a black jk, their supposed to come in today pending UPS is working through this hurricane, ill snap pics and post em as soon as i get em, hopefully i dont run into any problems like Elarson

·
Registered
111 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mula said:
i ordered the ipcw bermuda blacks and got a black jk, their supposed to come in today pending UPS is working through this hurricane, ill snap pics and post em as soon as i get em, hopefully i dont run into any problems like Elarson
Tech guys called me back from the mfg and this is a common problem. Be sure when you connect the lights to the factory bulb sockets that the black wires line up!! That was my problem. Guy had me up and running in five minutes and said this is their number one tech call and they are rewriting their install instructions to point it out!

Anyway. Mine work perfect!!!! Now anyway they do!!

I went with PLATINUM on my black JKU. Truck is a little dirty. Sorry. I LOVE these am everyone mentions them when they talk to me about the jeep.

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Not the best pic but here is the Bermuda black. I installed them myself and they worked perfectly fine right away. And couldn't be more happy with them!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts