Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the IPF light upgrade, added fatboy lamps, and put some 968's on as well. The difference between stock and the fatboys is absolutely unreal. I only THOUGHT I had lights before.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Welcome to the club. Me really likey my IPF's. :D

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
how much does the headlight setup go for?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got mine from Derrick, and they were < 150 delivered, including the fatboys.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
x2 IPFs were WELL worth the cost.. Just ask any of the members here how much I BSed before buying them.. None heard anything else from me about IPF lights after I bought them :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
Do you need to get the upgraded wiring harnees for it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i got cibie lights from daniel stern lighting. i also upgraded to better wiring using a relay. very happy with the results

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Sorry but do you guys not get people on the opposite side of the road flashing their lights at you because of these things?? lol I get some with stock headlights... lol I just turn my high beams on at them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
call me what you want but i think the IPF's are over priced for what they are i spent half that on ebay and got replacement housings and HID's (and no i didn't get the blue ones)and i can see like it's the middle of the day anytime of night. i adjusted them properly and have had no problems with other drivers or the lights. when i go out with my friends i'm out front my HID's, org. KC daylighters, and PIAA fogs leading the way.

some say it's a bit much. i say i like to be able to see

1 - 14 of 14 Posts